Blush

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pret-A-Souk


I recently moved in to a gorgeous house here in Kuwait and I love going around all the different furniture and accessories stores. I have been looking for some inspired Arabic home accessorize and paintings created by local designers and for some reason cant find any stores that have them, maybe I’m just looking in the wrong places, so I decided to rely on my good friend google who never lets me down. I found this online store called Pret-a-Souk. Pret-a-souk.com is a Kuwaiti online store. The store features products made by some talented Kuwaiti designers from fashion to home accessorize. I loved the idea of shining light on our talented society but just thought that the website didn’t do the designs any justice. The website is poorly designed. On the other hand I found these gorgeous side tables called Red mashrabia that I think will go great in my living room. I can’t wait to receive them , They were designed by Hosam Al-Reshaid. I’m going to research about him and see what I can come up with, I might find some more of his designs. I’ll keep you updated ☺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home